Wednesday, February 23, 2011

GetGlue gets me addicted to more TV shows

Because of my frequent visitation on the newest social network site GetGlue.com. I have discovered some of the new and interest TV series for which "forced" me to widen my list TV shows. The newest shows that I have added on my personal watch list are

White Collar - It's about a Con-Man helping out the FBI solve other "white collar" crimes.
Being Human US - it's about the lives of three unorthodox friends: a vampire, a wolf and a ghost living in one house.
Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior - a spin-off the main show Criminal Minds which stars Forrest Whitaker

Spartacus: Gods of the Arena and Spartacus: Blood and Sands : Gods of the Arena is the prequel to the main series Blood and Sands. The series is inspired by the historical figure of Spartacus , a Thracian gladiator who from 73 to 71 BC led a major slave uprising against the Roman Republic. What made this show interesting to me is that it has Lucy Lawless as one of the regular cast to which I'm a big fan since her Xena: Warrior Princess days.

No comments:

Post a Comment