Sunday, January 23, 2011

Catching Up with Supernatural

Watching Supernatural was not my thing during the first several seasons of the show because of my obsessions to all the police drama series like the CSI's, NCIS's etc. Aside from House M.D. and have not followed some new TV show until recently when I added Lie to me, The Big Bang Theory, Nikita and Supernatural.

On the case of Supernatural, I just finished thirteen episodes of first season and still gonna watch the succeeding seasons and episodes as the story has become very interesting. I was disappointed on some of the episodes and some did made my laugh because of the brother "wackiness" despite the show's serious nature. As of this writing, I am still watching the succeeding episodes as to understand the more the story of the Winchester sibling in their search for their father who is in personal mission of revenge against the one responsible for the death of his wife and the boy's mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment